- to get fit again (do at least 3 workouts a week, but prefeably 4-5)
- my main fitness focus will be to gain muscle mass and increase cardio.
- no stressing about results though, as I know it fucks up my mental state. Just focus on progress, no matter how slow or fast, big or small.
- hopefully run my first race (5-10kms) together with my friend - running here I come!
- to try and eat mainly clean food and less grains, sugar etc. I've already been through this. I have no restrictions on my diet though, since it's just silly and stupid and makes me miserable about life.
Simple and easy goals - focusing on health, rather than fitness I guess :)