Yesterday I made chickpea patties with a gratain of cauliflower and broccoli. It was so good I need to share the recipe with you!
- 2 tins of chickpeas, rinsed.
- ½ red bell pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- ½ dl of oats
- Lots of nice curry and nice seasoning, salt and pepper.
Mix together in a food processor until smooth. Form into little patties and fry in some rapeseed oil.
Cauliflower and broccoli gratain:
- ½ cauliflower, cut into little florets
- 1 broccoli, cut into florets
- 250 grams of half-fat creme fraiche
- 1 dl of milk
- french herbs
- 1 tbsp mustard
- salt and pepper
- some grated cheese.
Put the cauliflower and broccoli in an oven safe tray. Mix toghether creme fraiche and milk with seasoning, pour over the cauliflower/broccoli, put some cheese on top and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 200 degrees C.
Serve with some fresh salad and vegetables :) Enjoy!